On May 1st Iron Pony Motorsports will OPEN its doors again to the public. The entire staff is excited with anticipation to finally get to serve the passionate riding community of Ohio. We have been working on some great deals behind the scenes for this year's season that you will not believe and we cannot wait to share.
Iron Pony recognizes the important role we play in our communities, especially during this challenging time. As we prioritize the health and safety of our customers, Team Members and partners, we remain committed to ensuring that all customers have access to the items they need.
To our Iron Pony community and customers: We want to make sure you know what to expect when visiting our stores in the coming weeks, as we follow all social distancing measures, both as a retailer and employer.
As services and jobs deemed essential remain open and warmer weather heads our way, we understand that many of our riders continue their commute to work. Pony Powersports Group and Pony Powersports Mansfield (vehicle sales and service) will remain open by appointment only as we make an effort to take all necessary precautions and practice safe social distancing to help maintain the safety of our customers and employees.
Reduced store hours for our Westerville, OH location.
Monday - Friday, 10am to 7pm EST.
Saturday - Sunday, 10am to 4pm EST.
*Store customer limit of 225.
Reduced store hours for our Mansfield, OH location.
Tuesday - Friday, 10am to 5pm EST.
Saturday, 10am to 4pm EST.
Sunday - Monday, CLOSED.
*Store customer limit of 20.
*Our ironpony.com Customer Service call center will be closed on Saturday and Sunday in an attempt to promptly fulfill online orders!
- We are following all of Ohio's protocols and guidance for Essential Businesses and Operations
- We offer curbside pick up - And free shipping on orders over $49.99
- We currently have the service department open by appointment to keep you riding
- Plexiglass partitions at all service counters
- Employee's wearing face masks- We also please ask that anyone entering the store to wear face masks to help support community efforts to control the spread of the virus
- Markers indicating the mandatory 6 feet distancing throughout the store
- We please ask that only children being fitted for specific apparel be brought into the store at this time.
- Children must stay in the immediate area and control of their parents. We can not have children get in other customers social distance at this time.
- We appreciate your patience, understanding and support as we strive to support our communities.
We can't wait to see you!
- > COVID-19 Update
COVID-19 Update - 04/30/2020